Monday, October 26, 2009

Send Out Cards


Two years ago I signed up to use and be a distributor of Send Out Cards. It is a wonderful company that allows me to send real cards from my computer. It's the "extras" that are great.

1. I can send a card to anyone from anywhere in the world as long as I have access to the internet.
2. They have over 15,000 cards in their card library from which to choose. Ever have trouble finding "Just the right card" . . . I don't!
3. I can create a custom card from scratch. I can download a photo or photos and SOC will print them on the cards.
4. I can add a title, a thought bubble, a speaking bubble.
5. I can send a postcard, 2 panel card or a 3 panel card.
6. I can send gifts with the card like cookies, brownies, books and more.
7. I can send the same card to different people in my contact list and SOC will change the name on the first line inside of the card . . . that is very cool!

Go to my website for Send Out Cards at http://www.asap-cards.com/ and you can send a card free on me. Try it and you will be amazed. I use it all of the time to say Thank You, Get Well, Congratulations, Sympathy, Nice to Meet You and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment