Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Texting Gloves


At this time of year I have a lot of my clients looking to me for ideas for holiday gifts for their clients and employees.  I think the new texting gloves are very useful in this age of touch screen devices that require a person to use their finger to click, drag and expand photos.  These new gloves have a conducting fiber located in the fingertips that makes them fully compatible with touch screen devices.  Plus, they have black dot grippers on each palm so you can hold on to them firmly. Contact me if you need pricing.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the fantastic article. The place else
    could anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect means
    of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am at
    the search for such information.



    wholesale scarves

    ReplyDelete